Currently, we can see a decline in the interest of the media, and thus the broadly understood community, in the ongoing conflict in Ukraine. War begins to be regarded as part of “normal” reality. There are tendencies to think that “we have already done everything possible for his victims” and all that remains is to wait for its completion.
At the Kaganek Foundation, we are aware of this problem. For our part, we are doing our best not to “get used to the war”. We have developed communication channels, we have technical capabilities and committed people. All we need is more cargo to carry.
From March 28th 2022, our Foundation organized 15 transports of humanitarian aid, which went to Caritas Spes of the Lviv Archdiocese, and from there further into Ukraine. As part of the assistance, we have so far delivered over 200 tons of food, 16 power generators and 2 forklifts to help with unloading products in the Caritas Spes warehouse. So far, the Foundation has donated goods worth over PLN 1,200,000 to Lviv (including the purchase of goods for about PLN 70,000 from its own funds). Thanks to many people with great hearts, we managed to obtain additional funds for the implementation of our activities.
- Companies and institutions that are not indifferent to the fate of other people have decided to join the “Solidarni” Program:
- Gas Transmission Operator GAZ-SYSTEM S.A. thanks to which we delivered to Lviv 4 power generators and 20 mauser for fuel storage, which is used for the current operation of the aggregates.
- Non-governmental organization Bellwether International from London – which donated 10,000 euros to our activities for the purchase of food products.
- Technical Services Enterprise Intercor sp.z o.o. based in Zawiercie, which delivered 11 power generators and 29 tons of food products.
- ARP Foundation, which donated almost 38,000 packages of pasta and 35,000 packages of canned meat.
- Zychowicz Meat Processing, which donated 500 pieces of luncheon meat.
Thank you very much for your support and the opportunity to bring common help to the people of Ukraine.